SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Damascus “Gentleman”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Damascus “Gentleman” Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Wanted to share a couple of pics of a Damascus version of the “Gentleman” for a wonderful repeat customer. I really love everything about this classy cutter. The pics are large, so forgive me. Enjoy and thanks again Adam!

https://imgur.com/a/gXen89u

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
very nice. loving that sheath, too.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Classy, Jim! I like it!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks all, it is a VERY pretty knife⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I've received the knife, and let me tell you, pictures don't do it justice. That is one gorgeous piece of steel. I almost feel bad using it. Almost. It's not going to be a hard use camping blade (though, honestly it feels totally capable of that) but it's going to be spending a lot of time on my hip.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Outstanding.

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
It's a stunner in daylight.

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post