SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Switchblade knives would be legal in Michigan under new bill
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Switchblade knives would be legal in Michigan under new bill Login/Join 
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Brad, does your offer still stand regarding offering autos at cost?

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Congrats guys. I was going to post this morning before work, asking who was shopping at that moment Smile

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered a Kershaw Launch 3 today from KershawGuy. It was $69 shipped for the red or blue handled version. Made in USA and CPM154 steel. Couldn't pass it up for that price for my very first legal switchblade.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new blade Palm. Everyone should have at least one auto in their stable. Trouble is, that they become addictive. Enjoy you new knife, and the freedom to carry-it!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Added my first automatic knife to the collection today, a ProTech Pro Strider PT Auto. I’m diggin’ it so far.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!! Big Grin

Any photos, please ?

Awaiting a Benchmade MiniReflex II and a big bag of peanut M&Ms Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ersatzknarf,

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Congrats!!! Big Grin

Any photos, please ?

Awaiting a Benchmade MiniReflex II and a big bag of peanut M&Ms Wink

Next to my Doug Ritter Mini Griptilian for perspective.

I’m digging it so far. Came extremely sharp and fires extremely fast, almost had it jump out of my hands on the second time I opened it. Might have to add a bigger sibling to the mix.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Spiff_P239,

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting the photos Smile

Very, very nice indeed Big Grin

The pocket clip looks deep, as they all should be.

Agree about getting some larger siblings. Don't want it to be lonely... Wink

Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Nice.
I really like Pro-Tech. They open with authority.
Much faster than my Kershaw and HK

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Just got a wonderful care package from our friend, Brad ! Big Grin

Thank you very much for the Benchmade MiniReflex II and, more importantly, the outrageously large bag of peanut M&Ms - WOW!!! Eek Eek Eek

Seriously, the knife is beautiful and very fast. I was quite surprised. It comes already very sharp and there is a nice, tactile coating on the grips that is very pleasant and makes for a non-slip feeling without being obtrusive.

Was considering a Phaeton OTF, but it was not available, and for a first auto knife, this seems to have been a very good choice.

Think it will be a very good strong side back-up, at least until the deep carry pocket clip requested today arrives Wink

Many, many thanks again, Brad, for the very, very, very kind offer to us Smile

A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats ersatzknarf on a very nice Benchmade auto!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, WH Smile