SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Switchblade knives would be legal in Michigan under new bill
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Switchblade knives would be legal in Michigan under new bill Login/Join 
CAPT Obvious
posted Hide Post
Brad, does your offer still stand regarding offering autos at cost?

Posts: 2851 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Congrats guys. I was going to post this morning before work, asking who was shopping at that moment Smile

pardon any typos...fat fingers and smart phones don't always play well together

Posts: 2255 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered a Kershaw Launch 3 today from KershawGuy. It was $69 shipped for the red or blue handled version. Made in USA and CPM154 steel. Couldn't pass it up for that price for my very first legal switchblade.

Posts: 737 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new blade Palm. Everyone should have at least one auto in their stable. Trouble is, that they become addictive. Enjoy you new knife, and the freedom to carry-it!

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 406 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post