SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Anyone have a Microtech tri tip tool?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a Microtech tri tip tool? Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I need to do a little maintenance.

Anyone have one of the discontinued tools I could borrow if I pay all the shipping?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6300 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Depending on what year and model you have you could be looking at a couple of different sizes for your screws. PVK.vegas has some of the tools and the last time I checked they said which model each size fit. You may want to check that out to narrow down which one you are looking for.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I don't know if they will ship to you:

https://www.pvk.vegas/category-s/670.htm

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Thank you guys very much for the information. Didn't realize it was based on year of manufacture. I'll research and order. If they wont ship i'll send home and have someone forward to me.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6300 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post