SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Benchmade Fact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchmade Fact Login/Join 
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted
Finally got a 417 Fact. A lean, mean, single-purpose sticker. I'd love to see this knife in an automatic version, then it would be a modern take on the classic stiletto. I foresee carrying this one regularly for a while, at least after I do a little training with it first. I was planning on having custom scales made for it but the aluminum has a lot of traction and purchase so I may not have to go that route. The deep pocket carry clip makes it absolutely disappear discretely.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I like it. Is the top edge sharpened?

(that would make it a no go felony to carry around for me)

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
No, it isn't sharpened on the spine.

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rmc85
posted Hide Post
I really like that knife. I just don’t want spend the $180ish they seem to be going for. Guess I’ll just have to carry my 710 when the Fact pops in my head.

Posts: 2997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is really a nice looking knife. I would have considered this one before I got my ZT452, but I had never heard of the Fact.

I think I may still have gone with the ZT, but this knife would have made the choice tougher.

Hope you enjoy it.

Bob

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rmc85:
I really like that knife. I just don’t want spend the $180ish they seem to be going for. Guess I’ll just have to carry my 710 when the Fact pops in my head.

I always pay dealer price, or buy used.

Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I like the look of that.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That is a great looking knife. Thank you for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
So I've spent some time working with the knife, and it is quite wonderful. It has replaced my fixed blade cheap-o CRKT obake as my last-ditch knife.