SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Long over due post from Sandown Forge
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Long over due post from Sandown Forge Login/Join 
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
I have one of his Melville models, I really like it. The grip fits my hand very well. The sheath is nicely done as well.

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tenmm:
I have one of his Melville models, I really like it. The grip fits my hand very well. The sheath is nicely done as well.

I also have a Melville and it’s an awesome knife. I agree with you on the sheath too.

Here is a Lynch I had him custom make for me about 6 years ago. This knife is amazing and fits my hand better than any knife I own. I used his picture since I suck at photography.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I agree, I love the top two knives. Beautiful work.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting, I knew we had someone who was making chute knives and I have been beating my head against the wall trying to remember who.

Order inbound for a chute knife.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post