SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Thoughts on this Randall
Page 1 2 

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts on this Randall Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
What a great looking collection. Do you have a favorite?

I waited too long and the one I was looking at sold. It is now a 6-8 month wait, if you order from AG Russell.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36006 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P-220--

I guess this well-used Randall would be my favorite since I carried it on several deployments.
A Colombian NCO offered to trade me his hat for it.
I demurred...

Tim

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 612 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta love those Randalls! I have a Model 25 that is no safe queen. I would love to get a bird and trout. I think the blade length and size would be more useful. In my opinion you won't loose any mony on a Randall.

Jim

Posts: 1143 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pal:
In my opinion you won't loose any mony on a Randall.

Its why we buy them. Other makers claim they make better knives, its just that no one wants them. If you have any intention of actually using a Randall, buy it used so its already taken the depreciation. You can always sell it for what you paid, or more.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 17646 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post