This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/1270068934

March 30, 2018, 09:07 PM
akaSigFreak
Microtech Combat Troodon Tanto Tactical

March 31, 2018, 01:11 AM
jhe888
Nice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
March 31, 2018, 05:59 PM
motoboy
Badass !!!

Gawd that is cool !!!
March 31, 2018, 08:12 PM
dozer
Very nice. Microtechs are one of the only brands I will trade my custom builds for. I traded into a Halo years ago and have been a fan ever since.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson
April 16, 2018, 01:43 PM
RETTOP
I had made myself believe that I had all of the knives I would need for awhile, then "akaSigFreak" had to post this picture. I have a couple of the Microtech D.O.C. Flippers but had never handled one of the OTF knives.

I now have a green Ultratech that was delivered last week and am waiting for a Cypher to be delivered this week.

I absolutely love this forum. It's the only place I can go to discover what I didn't know I needed.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member
April 16, 2018, 02:35 PM
jhe888
Good OTF autos are so satisfying.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
April 17, 2018, 03:29 PM
akaSigFreak
quote:
Originally posted by RETTOP:
I had made myself believe that I had all of the knives I would need for awhile, then "akaSigFreak" had to post this picture. I have a couple of the Microtech D.O.C. Flippers but had never handled one of the OTF knives.

I now have a green Ultratech that was delivered last week and am waiting for a Cypher to be delivered this week.

I absolutely love this forum. It's the only place I can go to discover what I didn't know I needed.

Glad I could help. Where have you been ordering your Microtechs from?

Scott Cutler is great to deal with: https://altamontoutdoors.com/c...ns/combat-troodon-1#
and my Local Shop is also very good too. http://www.stcloudknives.com/p...?dealer=%20microtech
April 17, 2018, 03:35 PM
akaSigFreak
RETTOP- I'll just leave this here.

April 21, 2018, 04:43 PM
RETTOP
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
RETTOP- I'll just leave this here.

Thank you for that. I saw this picture in your other post and thought that I need to start working on my Microtech collection. My 17 year old grandson handled the two I just bought and started his Christmas list.

So far I've had pretty good luck with Blade HQ for the Microtech knives. My go-to store here in Virginia has been New Graham Knives for nearly all of my ZT, William Henry and Chris Reeves purchases

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member
April 27, 2018, 04:41 PM
gibby29
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Good OTF autos are so satisfying.

God, they are. My HK Turmoil has become my favorite knife. It’s one handed simplicity rules. I’ve been thinking about getting the smallest Microtech for dressier pocket carry. The only thing that stops me is they’ve discontinued the Wharnecliff blade.
May 01, 2018, 03:57 PM
akaSigFreak
They have not discontinued the Wharnecliff blade- they offer it in the larger models including a folder- they call it the Warhound.

May 01, 2018, 04:07 PM
Ryanp225
You guys are making me yearn! Wink
Please let us know when the knife show is on and these babies are on sale!
May 01, 2018, 04:10 PM
akaSigFreak
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
You guys are making me yearn! Wink
Please let us know when the knife show is on and these babies are on sale!

Microtechs don't go on sale