SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Throwing knives
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Throwing knives Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys. I think I would like to get a set of throwing knives. What is a good set to learn on ?

Posts: 421 | Location: Richmond Va. | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
I recommend you start Here.

BTW he sold me the knife that you see in the bullseye on this home page.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
Spyderco should be releasing their set shortly as well.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd start with the Gil Hibbens knives. Then, if you like it and get better, spend some scratch on better blades. I bought some Colts that threw well. Worst part is slicing the handles with the next knife you toss.

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I agree with Chuck, Bobby's the expert and a nice guy, too.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post