SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Had to break corn-teen to get these...

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had to break corn-teen to get these... Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
Got a text from my favorite pawnbroker, ran down 1st thing this morning

The Congress has some blade loss and patina, but handles are nice, 65-69
The other two are dead mint! Straight XX 40-64
32 and 047 pattern

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2543 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with going old-school. They are classic in every way. Nice looking knives.

Posts: 5178 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Sweet.

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.“
Wm Pitt

Posts: 25128 | Location: Young American Teen Club | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two Case xx knives,one is a case xx hawkbill i've had for over forty years.The other one is a Case xx Shark.

I was born by the river,like the river I been running every since,I know a change gonna come.Sam Cooke

USMC RVN Veteran,
0311 grunt 68-69.

Posts: 174 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post