SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Does anyone have any experience with the Gerber Prodigy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have any experience with the Gerber Prodigy? Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted
I just bought one and it seems to be pretty well made for the price.

I like that it is made in US and the blade is stainless. The sheath is not bad either.

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I have four or five of them scattered about the house. I prefer it over the LMF ll (have a few of them also). Good knife for a decent price.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Yeah, mine was a display so they took $10 off. I couldn’t beat that! Feels great in the hand, very sharp and very sturdy.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post