SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Urban Legend Bowie-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urban Legend Bowie-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
8.5" fixed blade version of our Urban Legend balisong. this one is good old 1095 with a grey acid etched finish. textured flats and scallop thumb jimping along the spine. handle is lizard underlay with black wrap.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
That is all kinds of awesome. One of these days I'm going to bite the bullet and order one of your knives.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. i am going to try and start doing more bowie designs soon.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
All kinds of hotness there my friend!! Wish you a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
and the same to you, stay warm and keep grinding!

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
just wanted to post this amazing shot by my friend Gary Tiedje of Arsenal Exposure. he will be doing some nice professional photography for me in the near future. this one just really impressed me. seems fitting on this cold, frosty New Year's day.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Cool pic!!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, he does really nice work. he is gonna do several different models for me over the coming weeks or so. makes my pics look pretty sad in comparison. course, nobody pays me for my photography skills. Big Grin

dozer

posted Hide Post
That's a great looking blade!!

Matthew Logan

Posts: 414 | Location: NC | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated.

dozer

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I like your pictures better.. Wink And the knife is very nice.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i appreciate that. i do the best i can, photography is not my wheelhouse. this pic did come rather well, though. my favorite of this knife.

dozer