SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Urban Legend Bowie-Liontribe Designs

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urban Legend Bowie-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
8.5" fixed blade version of our Urban Legend balisong. this one is good old 1095 with a grey acid etched finish. textured flats and scallop thumb jimping along the spine. handle is lizard underlay with black wrap.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 2334 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
That is all kinds of awesome. One of these days I'm going to bite the bullet and order one of your knives.

Posts: 2871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. i am going to try and start doing more bowie designs soon.

dozer

Posts: 2334 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
All kinds of hotness there my friend!! Wish you a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

Posts: 4541 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
and the same to you, stay warm and keep grinding!

dozer