SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Knife Belt Sheath **karma** Winner Selected!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knife Belt Sheath **karma** Winner Selected! Login/Join 
posted
I have one leather knife belt holster up for karma. This will hold up to about a 4" traditional folder. My buck knife is for reference purposes only (not part of the karma). This holster easily fits on my bull-hide gun belt. The only thing I ask is that you have a valid email address in your profile so that I can contact you if you win. Good luck!

https://i.imgur.com/TOJRXC4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nRuXWxt.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Budrow,

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Nice work. Did you make that?

I'd like a chance. Thanks!

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I can't take credit!

Posts: 1714 | Location: CO | Registered: October 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma. I'm in.

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it fits a Buck 110, please count me in.

Keep Americans working, buy American made!

Posts: 709 | Location: western PA | Registered: April 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The winner is bamaman. Email sent! Thank you!

Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
Thank you Budrow.
I didnt see anything in my e-mail

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post