SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paul Joseph Watson rates Paris
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paul Joseph Watson rates Paris Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Smelled like yurn, no that's the smell of the multicultural melting pot.

Posts: 1553 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The last time I was in Paris was Christmas, 2008.

Going to Sacré-Cœur, my 8 yo daughter was aggressively followed by an African male, no doubt an illegal.

He reached out to grab her and I turned and told him that he'd best have no future plans for that hand if he touched her.

He drew back and immediately unleash vitriol in my direction as we walked off.

I can only imagine how bad it's gotten since then.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
i was in Paris 19 years ago

stayed in an apartment in Les Visenet

JFK, Jr crashed outside Martha's Vineyard the day I arrived, and I was amazed at the number of french celebrating his death.

the people in the western part of the country were lovely

the ones in Paris (and alsace lorraine) not so much

i did love the city though....

i am a little sad I will probably never be back

But then I am glad that the good memories will remain exactly that.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
The depth of sickness in the mind of people that think this is ok, is staggering. At this point the mental defect will not allow progressives to admit their insane policies do not work, totally fail for that matter. They would rather their cities and countries turn into total shitholes, than admit they are wrong. Ignoring the problem, creating no go zones, pretending everything is ok - it will only get worse. Not much can save these areas other than an all out war.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:

...JFK, Jr crashed outside Martha's Vineyard the day I arrived, and I was amazed at the number of french celebrating his death...

Do you mean a literal celebration, as in happiness/glee over his death?

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
There is a very obvious virus spreading across the globe. Either western culture wakes up and kills the virus, or it will kill everything it touches.

And the wife and I visited Paris some 30 years ago and I was not enamored with the city or its culture. Given its current cultural evolution, there's no reason to ever go back.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post