SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paul Joseph Watson rates Paris
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paul Joseph Watson rates Paris Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Yep. Shithole.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Could not agree more.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent report of what Paris has become

Posts: 2366 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
This was once a favorite city of my wife and I. It has been more than a decade since our last visit, and I don't we will be returning.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coming to cities in America soon. Oh wait it's already here isn't it? LA and SF, NYC, CHI.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Damn shame. Paris was always my favorite city and France in general was always a special place to me. I have fantastic memories from various trips over the years to different regions of the country.

Liberals just destroy (or allow to be destroyed) everything they touch.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched the video, yet, but when I cruised through Paris in the early '90s, my impression was that it was rather more dirtier than most major cities I've been to along with the addition of many of the locals being very conceited.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently a piss-hole as well

Posts: 430 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
My wife, an actual French person in real life, but not a Parisian, remarked after her most recent visit there last year that there are too many people in Paris, not enough of them French.

Ther is a huge and growing population of Africans, muslims from former French colonies.

Franch and Switzerland are for the most part very clean, well maintained, orderly. One can tell the borders with Spain and Italy without the signs in the places I have seen.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Paris was on my bucket list...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I'm going there the 1st of October...I'll give you the scoop when I get back.

Posts: 11164 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
A recently retired friend of mine who spent his career in the IC recently remarked, "It used to be when a Frenchman walked down the street, the Algerians would lower their eyes. Now, when a Frenchman walks down the street, he lowers his gaze to the Algerians."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
My wife, an actual French person in real life, but not a Parisian, remarked after her most recent visit there last year that there are too many people in Paris, not enough of them French.

Ther is a huge and growing population of Africans, muslims from former French colonies.

I think you see this tree in many large cities (London, NYC etc) where many of the residents are not from there. The traditional Parisians, Londoners, etc are pushed out by cost/conditions etc.
The French and EU for that matter have done this to themselves with the influx of the migrant population.
That said- Paris has its issues, but isn't all like that Video- YET (although it gets worse everyday)
We live in the city September-June and in one of the arrondissments that is still very Parisian, French, very conservative and quite safe. It's also very clean, the trash is picked up everyday and the sidewalks are washed down most days. Not all areas of the city are like this, but it can be found in certain sections for sure.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I'll give you the scoop when I get back.
Poor choice of words regarding a place where people shit in the streets.

You, uhh, you'd better get rid of that scoop after use. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
The bracelet scam! I just had lunch with a friend who took his family to Italy and described that very scam.

President Macron is one of the more lefty presidents France has had in awhile, good to see his policies or, lack thereof are going into effect. More examples of what leftist thinking results in.

Posts: 14652 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
The bracelet scam!
And cheap rings made out of brass, highly polished to look like gold.

With the rings, the scam is "Oh, look! I found this ring on the ground. Here, you have it.", then they take a couple of steps as if walking away- the good, innocent and benevolent immigrant- then turn back to the mark and say "Can you give me just a little something for my generosity?" Roll Eyes

**edit**

Found a video of the scam:

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Add this shit hole to the list of shit hole places me, or my family, will never visit.

I don't understand it...so many French fought to take their country back from the Nazi's, but are now willing to give it away to unwashed savages.

Insanity.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
What is the IC?

quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
A recently retired friend of mine who spent his career in the IC recently remarked, "It used to be when a Frenchman walked down the street, the Algerians would lower their eyes. Now, when a Frenchman walks down the street, he lowers his gaze to the Algerians."

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
My wife and I really wanted to see Paris so we made our trip just over 20 years ago. It was beautiful, everyone was nice (despite the reputation), and we had a great time.

After seeing all that's happened in recent years, I'm so glad we made our trip just over 20 years ago.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
And a shithole is literally the only place your wife/girfriend/SO will have to pee in many place. With some grippy tape on either side and a wall behind for support.

Eek

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post