SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chuckie S being a complete jerk, again.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuckie S being a complete jerk, again. Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
And I thought Harry Reed was an asshole. Two peas in a pod it seems. How in the world can someone support these clowns?

Speaking of Harry R., I'd sure love to hear the real story behind his f upped face. Maybe he pulled a Chucky to the wrong person and paid the price.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
And I thought Harry Reed was an asshole. Two peas in a pod it seems. How in the world can someone support these clowns?

Speaking of Harry R., I'd sure love to hear the real story behind his f upped face. Maybe he pulled a Chucky to the wrong person and paid the price.

Jim

The favorite story was that his brother came over for dinner, drunk, and beat him. Was near Christmas or New Year as I recall...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Again? Or Still?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
That made me laugh.

Now I going to have nightmares about Nancy pelosi inturrepting my dinner to call me deplorable.

Nah ... she'll splutter out after a few words and collapse asleep on the sidewalk; probably wake up later to find some coins spread around her. Then the homeless evict her.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Chuckie is a big mouth coward.

It's easy to verbally assault an elderly couple in a public restaurant, knowing that he has armed security there to keep him from being revealed to be a coward.

Both Texas Senators were in Austin for the TSRA Annual meeting in Feb. and both had a full detail with them for a friendly Audience. You know the Minority leader is going to have a full security detail if he is out in the general population.

Coward!!

Posts: 3499 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Chucky is an angry little man for sure. Not sure if you guys recall him having a hissy fit when told to get off the phone on an airplane a few months ago but here's the article. Pisses me off that his cronie Gillibrand tried to cover for him too. She's an outright traitor to the people of NY IMO.

WASHINGTON — Sen. Chuck Schumer apologized today after word got out that he called a flight attendant a “bitch” for ordering him to follow the rules and turn off his cellphone before takeoff.

And his political protégé, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, initially provided him with public cover.

Schumer’s outburst was overheard aboard a US Airways flight from LaGuardia Airport to Washington on Sunday.

Schumer and his seatmate, Gillibrand, were chatting on their cellphones when the plane’s captain told passengers to turn them off.

But the two Democratic senators ignored the order and kept talking — prompting a flight attendant to ask them to follow Federal Aviation Administration rules, according to a House Republican aide who was seated nearby.

Schumer asked if he could finish his call. The attendant said “no” because the plane was waiting for him to finish so it could take off. The state’s senior senator ended his call, but then launched into an argument with her, claiming he was entitled to continue his chat until the cabin door was closed.

“She said she doesn’t make the rules, she just followed them,” the aide said, according to Politco.com.

“Bitch!” Schumer remarked to Gillibrand after the attendant walked away.

Gillibrand’s office initially gave Schumer cover, telling Politico.com that the senior senator was “polite” and that “he turned off his phone when asked to.”

Republicans seized on the slip to slam Schumer, circulating copies of news stories about the “bword” rouhaha.

Once word spread that Schumer had been less than friendly, Gillibrand’s office offered a second statement.

Her aide, Glen Caplin, said: “Chuck did the right thing by apologizing.”

He criticized Republicans for “trying to score cheap political points” from the incident.

After the flare-up was reported, Schumer said he was sorry.

“The senator made an off-thecuff comment under his breath after the flight attendant walked away. He shouldn’t have made it, he regrets it and he has apologized for it,” Schumer spokesman Brian Fallon said.

The attendant accepted his apology, Schumer’s office said. Schumer went back to Washington from La Guardia on US Airways yesterday. A flight attendant said he behaved himself.

“He was quiet. He wasn’t on his cellphone or anything,” she said. But other flight personnel said Schumer has a reputation.

“He’s not nice,” said a flight attendant who has served the senator before.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGguy229:
Too bad no one layed him out on the sidewalk. He's such a dick.

Too bad the guy didn't bust him up like Harry Reid on his exercise machine! Schumer is a real prick. Mad

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
There's a saying involving a horse and something about the one he rode or something to that effect?? Hmmmm...can't remember it off the top of my head at the moment...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
He is the Eddy Haskill of politics, habitually, instinctively conducting himself in an irregular and offensive manner when he wants to, and an insincere, unctuous manner otherwise. He's a real asshole.

Absolute truth.

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Chucky's 'S' hasn't stood for Schumer in a loooooong time.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post