SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chuckie S being a complete jerk, again.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chuckie S being a complete jerk, again. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
How this man got elected to anything amazes me.

Schumer goes off on Trump supporter at NYC restaurant, witness says

Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., caused a scene at a Manhattan restaurant when he began yelling at a wealthy and well-connected Donald Trump supporter that the POTUS is “a liar.”

Schumer, the top Senate Democrat, lost his cool on Sunday night at Upper East Side restaurant Sette Mezzo, according to witnesses.

He was dining with friends when he encountered Joseph A. Califano Jr. — the former U.S. secretary of health, education and welfare under President Jimmy Carter and domestic policy adviser to President Lyndon B. Johnson — and his wife, Hilary, who were having a quiet dinner.

Onlookers said Schumer was incensed that Hilary — the daughter of William S. Paley, the founder and chairman of CBS — had voted for Trump, even though her husband, Joseph, is a well-known Democrat.

One witness said of the restaurant rant, “They are a highly respected couple, and Schumer made a scene, yelling, ‘She voted for Trump!’ The Califanos left the restaurant, but Schumer followed them outside.” On the sidewalk, Schumer carried on with his fantastical filibuster: “ ‘How could you vote for Trump? He’s a liar!’ He kept repeating, ‘He’s a liar!’ ”

Hilary confirmed the confrontation, telling Page Six, “Sen. Schumer was really rude . . . He’s our senator, and I don’t really like him. Yes, I voted for Trump. Schumer joined us outside and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”

Page 6 Link

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Too bad Senators don't have a code of ethics to abide by....

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
He is just a bully,the guy should have fed a fist to chuckie's big mouth.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Too bad Joseph didn't punch him in the nose.

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Once again, a POS democrat mouths off and doesn't get a well-deserved beatdown, because he mouthed off to a civilized person.

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I've considered Schumer to be the most dangerous man in America, for decades. He has been in the background, growing in influence, but now that he gets a lot more attention as Minority Leader, his qualities will be more prominent.

He is the Eddy Haskill of politics, habitually, instinctively conducting himself in an irregular and offensive manner when he wants to, and an insincere, unctuous manner otherwise. He's a real asshole.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”

That's the best answer she could've given filth like Schumer. Just don't say anything. They're not worth the extra breath required to utter a single word to them.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30403 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
I should have told him that Hillary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”

That's the best answer she could've given filth like Schumer. Just don't say anything. They're not worth the extra breath required to utter a single word to them.

"Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn." George Bernard Shaw

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
Wow. Folks can't have a quiet night out any longer without some politician ruining things.

-Loungechair

Posts: 674 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Perhaps he wanted a bloody nose? Think of how that would have been spun in the press!

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Too bad no one layed him out on the sidewalk. He's such a dick.

Posts: 1723 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I've considered Schumer to be the most dangerous man in America, for decades. He has been in the background, growing in influence, but now that he gets a lot more attention as Minority Leader, his qualities will be more prominent.

He is the Eddy Haskill of politics, habitually, instinctively conducting himself in an irregular and offensive manner when he wants to, and an insincere, unctuous manner otherwise. He's a real asshole.

Good to see you're back in the saddle and at the keyboard, Sir!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Schumer, the top Senate Democrat, lost his cool on Sunday night at Upper East Side restaurant Sette Mezzo, according to witnesses.

I think I'll write a musical about this incident and call it Upper East Side Story. The DNC is acting just like a street gang.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately Chuckie isn't the only one. See the response of sanctuary mayors to AG JEFF Sessions comments yesterday.. These people are deliberately blurring all sorts of things for what purpose? I've got a number of descriptive words to apply to these clowns and none of the are flattering.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Too bad Senators don't have a code of ethics to abide by....

Takes more than a code! They have to have the ethics to begin with! And schmucky ain't got any. Never had any.

I have heard it said that he keeps getting elected because all the Jews in NY all vote for him. Why, I have no idea. He is certainly less than a friend to Israel.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Maybe the best response, but I would have preferred to see her slap his face. Maybe a couple times. Or, just give him a groin shot.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most likely Schumer was doing it for effect, trying to look good for his "base". As he has no skills or actual job experience, he has to keep the act up in order to fool some of the masses who keep voting for him.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
He is just a bully,the guy should have fed a fist to chuckie's big mouth.
^^^This. People like Schumer really need an old fashioned ass whipping to bring them back to reality/civility.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LoungeChair:
Wow. Folks can't have a quiet night out any longer without some politician ruining things.

That made me laugh.

Now I going to have nightmares about Nancy pelosi inturrepting my dinner to call me deplorable.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post