SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your groaner jokes here. (Jokes that a 3rd grader would cull.)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your groaner jokes here. (Jokes that a 3rd grader would cull.) Login/Join 
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Whats the difference between an epileptic oyster shucker and a prostitute with diarrhea?

One of them shucks between fits.

Posts: 1633 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
What do you get when you cross Mike Tyson with an exorcist?

Beats the hell out of me.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
what do you call a woman with one leg longer thasn the other?

Eileen.

What do you call her if she's Chinese?

Irene.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
What do you call the area around a fortune teller?
Prophet margin.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
what do you call a woman with one leg longer thasn the other?

Eileen.

What do you call her if she's Chinese?

Irene.

A quadriplegic in the pool?

Bob

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
If women with big boobs work for Hooters, where do women with only one leg work?
IHOP

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why does Tigger smell bad?
Because he’s been playing with Pooh.

Why is six scared of seven?
Because seven eight(ate) nine.

(Kid-safe jokes, comes in handy working in pediatrics Smile

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did the fish say when he swam into a brick wall?

Dam!

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Sarah Jessica Parker walks into a bar.
The bartender says "Hey, why the long face?"

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
whaddya call a guy without arms or legs in your bushes?

Russell

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you find a dog with no legs?

Same place you left him.

Posts: 279 | Location: Northeast Ohio  | Registered: August 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
what's the difference between a female track star and a sly pygmy?

one is a cunning runt

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Why don't blind people skydive?
It scares the shit out of the dog.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gocatgo:
Why is six scared of seven?
Because seven eight(ate) nine.

It really didn't like 12. 12 is a registered multiple six offender.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Blonde goes into the store, wants one of those new, high-tech bottles that keeps hot stuff hot, and cold stuff cold. Though she's skeptical, she believes the store guy, and buys one.
Next day at work a coworker inquires if it really does keep hot stuff hot, and cold stuff cold. Blonde says "YEP". coworker sez "Whaddya have in it?" Blond sez "Two cups of coffee, and a popsickle."

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
What do you do with an electric wok?

Throw it at an electric wabbit.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1957 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
took my dog with no legs out for a drag this morning. I used to take him in a wheelbarrow, but he scented a coon one time and like to run my legs off.

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
A clown on a tricycle is riding down the highway... when suddenly he comes across a juggler.
"Where you off to on this glorious day, my man?" called the juggler. The clown responds, "I'm going to Texas. They say an old lady named Edna makes an amazing fruit punch!" The juggler is intrigued, so he decides to tag along.

Further down the highway, the pair come across Ted Cruz, his car broken down. "Hey there fellas, any chance you could lend a hand?" calls Cruz. The clown responds, "Sorry, I'd help, but I've no phone." "Neither do I," says the juggler, "but even if we did, we're a little busy. We're heading down to Texas for this amazing fruit punch made by someone named Edna!" Curious, Ted Cruz tags along.

Further down the road, they find Jesus and the Bhudda sitting by the road having a philosophical discussion. As the group travels past, the pair notice. "Hello, my children," says Jesus. "Where are you heading to on this fine day?" asks the Bhudda. Ted Cruz says, "We're heading to Texas. Apparently a lady named Edna has an amazing fruit punch recipe and we're going down there to try it." Wishing for a drink, Jesus and the Bhudda decide to join the party.

So Jesus, the Bhudda, Ted Cruz, a juggler and the clown on the tricycle finally reach Texas, and sure enough, they find the house of the lady named Edna, surrounded by numerous people. Trying to get a sense of order, the clown asks a man, "Excuse, where do we go to try some of Edna's amazing fruit punch?" The man replies, "Normally folks form a line at the door, but seems Edna's fallen ill, so she's not making any today."

The juggler responds, "What? There's no punch line?"

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post