SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post your groaner jokes here. (Jokes that a 3rd grader would cull.)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your groaner jokes here. (Jokes that a 3rd grader would cull.) Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
Q-How did Helen Keller burn her ear?

A-Answering the iron

How did she burn the other ear?

They called back.
Why couldn't Hellen Keller drive?
Because she was a woman.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you call a deer with no eyes?

No eye deer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rtguy,

Posts: 103 | Registered: June 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Two drunks and a cymbal fall off a cliff.

Ba-dum. Tiss.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why couldn't the pony talk?

Because he was a little horse.

Posts: 117 | Registered: March 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Elton John's DNA test came back and apparently he's 40% glitter

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
Where did Napoleon keep his Armies? . . . .

In his sleevies . . .

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtguy:

No eye dear.

What do you call the offspring of an elephant and a rhino?
Elephino

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rtguy:

No eye dear.

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no eye deer.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
What do you call a cow who no longer produces Milk?

- An udder failure or a milk dud.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2673 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
What do you call a cow with no legs?

Ground beef.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
What do you call a bee that makes milk?

A boobee

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q: Why do ducks have flat feet?
A: from stomping out forest fires

Q: Why do elephants have flat feet?
A: From stomping out burning ducks.

Posts: 264 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sis Boom Bah

What is the sound made by an exploding sheep?

Posts: 238 | Registered: March 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A State trooper stops a redneck speeding down I-81.

Cop to driver: "Do you have any ID?"

Driver: "'Bout what?"

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

Ground beef.

What do you call a masturbating cow?

Beef stroking off

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
What's the difference between a hippo and a Zippo?
One is really heavy and the other is a little lighter.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Did you hear about the escaped lion at the National Zoo today? One of the keepers left a door unlocked for a minute and one of the older lions managed to get out of his cage. He wandered out and laid right down in the middle of the main walkway. They had to call for an evacuation of the zoo.

The bad part of it is that this happened at the worst possible time. Many people don't know it, but the National Zoo is the site of a long running experiment in prolonging life. The zoo thinks that it has found the secret to living forever. In fact in this experiment they have some porpoises that have been living for many, many decades. Scientists think that they will never die. They have found out that as long as they are fed a diet of young seagull meat at exact 6 hour intervals the porpoises will never age. But if they miss just one feeding the everything goes back to normal. That batch of porpoises will die and the experiment must be started over from scratch.

So the zookeepers were at an impasse. The lion was blocking the only entrance to the porpoise feeding room. They were frantic that years of work were about to go down the drain. Finally the bravest of their number spoke up and said "That's about the oldest lion in the zoo, and he has always been friendly with me. Give me the bucket of young seagulls, and I will take a chance on getting past the lion and getting the porpoises fed." So his co-workers all wished him well, handed him the bucket and watched out the windows and he went striding off. Can you guess what happened?

He took the bucket of young seagulls and went down the walkway and stepped over the old lion with no problem. But after he did some cops showed up and arrested him. "Why did you arrest me?" he asked. The cops replied "We arrested you for carrying young gulls across a staid lion for immortal porpoises."

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
"This bread tastes fishy"
"Well, I made it will all-porpoise flour".

Disclaimer... imagine my feelings when i came to post this and the previous post was about... porpoises.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Guess it was multiporpoise?

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

Ground beef.

What do you call a cow with two legs?

Lean ground beef.

Posts: 1800 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post