SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ryan Blocking Concealed Carry Reciprocity
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ryan Blocking Concealed Carry Reciprocity Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gents, we have fought for control since '08. We have given the Repugs the House, the Senate, governorships and State offices and most recently the highest office in the land. This is not the time to be discouraged. Now our fight is in the primaries. Pay attention to the scoundrels and work diligently and selflessly to primary them out. Our own serpent, Orrin Hatch, knows he need only win the primary. He floods the State every six years with cronies to drag his corpse over the line. After that we don't hear from him until next time his periodic cicada cycle emerges. Utah never learned to primary him out. We can't keep making these same mistakes. This time and for the foreseeable future, election day must happen twice.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:
Originally posted by MooneyP226:
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
What is not right about the timing, pray tell?

The only things that I can think of is the lack of supermajority in the Senate, and the makeup of the Supreme Court...

Pretty sure the right check has not cleared is the main hold up...
He's still working off last summer's payoff from Hildebeast (BTW, I haven't mentioned in a while how much I love Wikileaks)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23218 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
I have to think this still matters:

Contact Ryan and tell him what you think

Be civil. Offer ideas and personal stories if you are willing.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtnPlinker:

I'm at a loss on how to civilly offer up the idea that he insert his pecker in a fire ant mound. Any suggestions?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23218 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
We are finding there is no good timing for Ryan to get some work done on just about anything the voters put them all in office for. Hopefully the WI voters have had enough of him as the rest of us.

Those of us with our heads not in our asses have. Unfortunately, there are a lot of dumb ass voters who believe anybody with an (R) after their name is good news, and will back the big name incumbent. DC is too full of these scumbag faux-conservatives; they make me sick, and Ryan is their poster child.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've come to the following conclusion as of late. The D.C. Republicans and Democrats are one in the same. They just play the game against the American people.

The Republicans want corporate dependence on government, whereas the Democrats want individual dependence on government. That is the tyranny of the majority.

They will use the ruse of being for conservative/democrat values to play American against American. It's a game to them. They're all on the same side to build their power base.

Posts: 589 | Location: Alexandria, LA | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

My idea for him is that if they will not pass this legislation then they should immediately repeal LEOSA.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:
I grew tired of Ryan a long time ago.

Same here about the time John Boehner recruited him when word of a conservative representative was going to run for speaker.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:

My idea for him is that if they will not pass this legislation then they should immediately repeal LEOSA.

Or do the right thing, by renaming it the ASA and change it to include all Americans (of the requisite age and such). It ought not even be necessary, given the 2nd, but it'll do...

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post