SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    At the hospital with my daughter, doctors are stumped, update in original post
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At the hospital with my daughter, doctors are stumped, update in original post Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Just got on here but she got my prayers now.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you all.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
An XRay is worthless in these situations. A CT soft tissue neck with contrast is much more diagnostic. Of the things that come to mind are paritonsillar abscess, uvulitis, pharyngeal abrasion, bacterial or viral pharyngitis. More serieoilybwould en a deep space infection or Ludwig’s angina.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I can't help beyond offering prayers.

Godspeed to full recovery.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope all is well. Praying for you/her/family as well.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe esophageal spasms? I get them once in a while and they can be painful, but they only occur to me when I am eating. Hopefully it’s nothing to be concerned about.

Posts: 219 | Registered: June 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Lifting y'all up in prayer...

I've gotten a cramp in my jaw/throat before that was really painful, but it subsided quickly.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Here’s hoping it’s nothing serious.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
From your location can't tell where in KY you are, but how far are you from a Level 1 Trauma center and Teaching Hospital. One of my nieces had a strange event similar to your daughters local, small regional hospital in Mass., which is good was stumped. Luckily dad made the Hour and half drive to Boston, found out it was palsy of some sort that needed to be addressed, smaller hospital didn't have the expertise. Prayers for your family,
Spunk

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post