SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanks! Consider SigForum home...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks! Consider SigForum home... Login/Join 
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted
Reflecting a little this morning. I've been a member since 2004. There have been some rocky times, and I have been away for a bit, sporadic since 2010, but visiting today, I realize I consider this my "home" forum. It's my go to.

I have memberships and visit many forums, but consider this "home". Thanks to the members, especially the "long timers" and to the forum owner and admins. Much appreciated.

This place has also been my "therapy" at times, which I also appreciate. I've learned a great deal.

Thanks to all!

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Awwww... Feelin' the love... Yay for all of us... Let's all hug now...

Yes, this place is unmatched in edutainment and camaraderie.

For many of us, this is truly a home.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been in and out of the VA Hospital for the past two months. Heart blockage and colon problems. Have been learning to walk with a cane.when I can get home for a bit I can catch up with the news on Sig Forum and I feel back in the knowledge of what's happening.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
There's no place like home.....

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Illegal aliens are normally gone quickly. Smile

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmn50:
Illegal aliens are normally gone quickly. Smile

True.
I'm certain the moderators here could teach the INS and DHS a thing or two. Smile

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
SIGWolf,,, how are you?
From Big Jake,,, I thought you was dead. Not hardly.
Glad you're still kicking. Lol good to see you found your way home.
Still work at that Powderhornfinger place?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Couldn't think of any other reason to add to your post count, huh? Wink

Welcome back. Again.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post