SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Never bring a leftist brain to a (metaphorical) gunfight
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never bring a leftist brain to a (metaphorical) gunfight Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Tell me, guys- would you walk up to a known youtube personality and their cameraman and run your mouth, totally unprepared? No facts, no reasonable argument? Only remarks like "You're a fuckin' bitch."

Well, of course you wouldn't, because you're not brainwashed and you can think a bit ahead, unlike this pre-programmed imbecile.

Say, you know what might help this gal form a coherent argument? Getting some more of those trashy tattoos she's marked herself up with. That's the ticket.

Behold an empty-headed robot

"Is that how it works?" Yeeeah, how's your studies goin' at the "university", Braniac? Captain of the debate team, are ya? Roll Eyes

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I bet her parents and brother are really proud of how smart she is. Roll Eyes

Doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about yet acts like it and believes her opinion is fact.

I hope this video gets circulated to her potential future employers and she stays unemployed.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And there you have it. What $30k+ a year for a college degree buys today. You could go grab a completely uneducated guy from the ghetto to interview, and he would appear more intellectual than this moron.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Leftist programmed response: I don't know what it is, but i don't want you to have one because I don't think you need one.

Leftist losing argument: Fuck you bitch

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm. I see that college entrance requirements have declined. Relevant arguments seem to have abandoned them. I think one of the first rules in debate is knowing something about your subject.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
It smacks them right in the face when you ask them anything of what they want to ban.
The canned response is you don't NEED but the reality is what if your DO?

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post

Eek

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The reason why I will not talk to leftists about guns, because not a single one has a clue what they're talking about. The times I have years ago, they stammer, inject false catch phrases, spew out completely wrong "information", etc. The video shows one side being logical, calm, open to discussion, the other as spastic, highly emotional, hostile, not a single fact to back up her diatribe.

She is such a bim, she probably thinks she won the "discussion" by calling her a bitch and flipping her off. And to think these moronic assholes want to tell me how to live life.

Another coffee barista in the making.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Is she even smart enough to do that? She'll get your order wrong.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

flashguy

... will do well at Three Goats Cafe where the motto "it happen's here" is rife.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

flashguy

Naw, she'll just tell you that you don't need that when you ask what's in a Frappuccino, than flick you off.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
BUT I'M RIGHT BECAUSE MY FEELINGS!

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And just think, she's one of the many geniuses who will be voting soon. I'm sure she'll have just as good an argument for those choices.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
The reason why I will not talk to leftists about guns, because not a single one has a clue what they're talking about. The times I have years ago, they stammer, inject false catch phrases, spew out completely wrong "information", etc. The video shows one side being logical, calm, open to discussion, the other as spastic, highly emotional, hostile, not a single fact to back up her diatribe. ...

Yep. When their pinball brain gets stuck on stupid, all your skills and knowledge, at that point it's over and all that is left is a tilt.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
That dummy should have quit when she was beat.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4214 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
That dummy should have quit when she was beat.

That would have meant not approaching Catlin...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As previously posted, the fact that assholes like this vote is scary.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Our tyrants are quaky, shaky, emotive ignoramuses.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
As previously posted, the fact that assholes like this vote is scary.

And they breed at quicker rates...

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
We've been joking for a decade about what an "assault rifle" is based on media reporting and we've all seen this:

Unfortunately those outside the firearm community believe it, and worse they've been conditioned to believe that anyone that isn't opposed to firearms is a 'gun nut'.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post