SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Never bring a leftist brain to a (metaphorical) gunfight
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never bring a leftist brain to a (metaphorical) gunfight Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
As previously posted, the fact that assholes like this vote is scary.

And they breed at quicker rates...
I don't know. That broad may actually be too stupid to successfully...you know. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I don't even engage with leftists anymore.

If one engages with me, I use their own smashmouth tactics against them.

I have one at work that badgered her husband into suicide when she caught him doing what immoral liberals do. When she said something snarky to me about my guns, I reminded her that she has killed more people with her rhetoric than all my guns combined.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post
And when they have lost the "debate", the standard mode of operation is for the leftist to personally attack the voice of reason.

The video is a prime example.

Posts: 3201 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
The reason why I will not talk to leftists about guns, because not a single one has a clue what they're talking about. The times I have years ago, they stammer, inject false catch phrases, spew out completely wrong "information", etc.
Or they will try to twist your words or meaning and use them against you. You can't have a discussion with someone whose mind has already been made up.

quote:

We assume they do, but I wonder if they really do.

Posts: 27960 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She tried to debate Hogg at some look at me event and the little boy’s guards protected him from the mean girl. Big Grin

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
As she was stomping off with her finger extended, my first thought was, I'll bet she's heading to her 'safe space' so she can enjoy her win against the conservative bitch. Good grief!

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
As the video demonstrates this leftist mind is ignorant. But, the leftist mind gets dangerous with arrogance. Its ignorant that they just think good intentions are enough. And, if someone thinks their good intentions are better somehow that's when it becomes arrogant. I'm paraphrasing Jordan B. Peterson but he's exactly right.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The scary thing to me is that it is blind loyalty to the cause.... They'll follow anything they are told.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
quote:

And they breed at quicker rates...
I don't know. That broad may actually be too stupid to successfully...you know. Wink

It's really not much work on her part to conceive, you know... Big Grin

Posts: 13112 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
The scary thing to me is that it is blind loyalty to the cause.... They'll follow anything they are told.

If you read Jonathan Haidt he says it starts with the genes. I don't remember how he explained it exactly, but certain genes translate to a predisposition for certain political outlooks. He also explains the tribal nature of man explains the group think mentality. Group think is easy for the lazy. They don't have to think for themselves. Haidt also explains we think logic runs the show and guides us. Not at all. Instinct guides us first, and logic is employed to argue backwards to support instinct. He explains this by visualizing an elephant and a rider. The elephant is instinct and it represents 90 percent of thought. The rider (logic) is 10 percent, and the elephant is in charge most of the time.

Posts: 7525 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Liberal Tool; "WHY DO YOU NEED AN ASSUALT RIFLE!!!????!!!11!!???"

Me; "Because the government is running concentration camps. You said so yourself last week."

And then her brain (such as it was) melted and leaked out of her ears as she tried to reconcile those two opposing positions.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's really not much work on her part to conceive, you know... Big Grin
Still requires some basic technique, which by all indications, she doesn't have. And without a 'hole in one' we're safe. Wink
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

If you read Jonathan Haidt he says it starts with the genes. I don't remember how he explained it exactly, but certain genes translate to a predisposition for certain political outlooks. He also explains the tribal nature of man explains the group think mentality. Group think is easy for the lazy. They don't have to think for themselves. Haidt also explains we think logic runs the show and guides us. Not at all. Instinct guides us first, and logic is employed to argue backwards to support instinct. He explains this by visualizing an elephant and a rider. The elephant is instinct and it represents 90 percent of thought. The rider (logic) is 10 percent, and the elephant is in charge most of the time.
I think Haidt is over-complicating the issue. I think all that we see is driven off of pure ignorance/illiteracy. Liberals through the schools and all kinds of social programs promote ignorance and mediocrity. As such, these useful idiots rely heavily on government, making them easier to control. Think about it. Conservatives will point to someone's ignorance adn seek to educate them so they have the tools to think for themselves. Liberals desire a significant portion of the public to be ignorant. After all, they're only ignorant because of the terrible conservatives who want to hold them down.

Intelligence and an ability to think for yourself cuts through the BS and nonsense, makes one far more likely to be self-sufficient, and makes people far harder to control.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
This is how they earned the title NPC- Non Player Character.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If her father and brother are actually in the Marine Corps I bet they are beaming with pride in her actions right now.

Posts: 4057 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post