SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Condiment of Choice for Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Condiment of Choice for Leftover Turkey Sandwiches Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I don't eat mayo or any iteration of it, so gravy gets my vote.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9687 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Hellman's Mayo and homemade Cranberry Sauce....On Sourdough Bread! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Not a sandwich, but I'm fond of sliced turkey breast meat sautéed in butter and served with eggs and toast for breakfast.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Cranberry sauce.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
Thousand Island or Russian dressing is my first choice.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
Toasted bread, buttered, add mayo, pepper, and enjoy!

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's time for the annual Miracle Whip vs Mayonnaise thread for leftover turkey sandwiches.

...just to clarify the rooolz please....is this "later same day" leftover still 'room temp' or is it "later next day" refer cold left over?

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Gravy! Big messy hot turkey sandwich sitting on mashed potatoes all covered in gravy.

this sounds good but I would eat with a fork so is it really a sandwich.
I would eat Cranberry salad on my sandwich

A lot of restaurants here serve it year round.

Posts: 17885 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Guess I’m goofy, because I like both mayo and miracle whip. I could go for one or the other on a sandwich and be happy.

Once I finish the jar of mayo in my fridge currently, I’ve got another jar, but it’s spicy chipotle mayonnaise...sounded interesting.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
How's about a delectable cheese sauce ?

Offering up a quintessential deconstructed sandwich: the wonderful Hot Brown !

Toast, the requisite turkey, tomato, bacon, sauce Mornay based cheddar cheese sauce (with a few shots of cayenne pepper sauce) and then under the broiler, until GB&D Big Grin

Personally, the best part of the Thanksgiving turkey is the Hot Brown on the next day Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Avocado

Posts: 3519 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duke's or Wasabi mayo. Depends what I am in the mood for.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Gravy or Kansas City BBQ sauce

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Toasted bread, mayo, cranberry sauce and a little celery salt. I don't use celery salt anywhere else, really; but it makes a turkey sandwih.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
quote:
Gravy! Big messy hot turkey sandwich sitting on mashed potatoes all covered in gravy.

this sounds good but I would eat with a fork so is it really a sandwich.
I would eat Cranberry salad on my sandwich

A lot of restaurants here serve it year round.

Open face sandwich with mashed potatoes and gravy is the answer.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Generous amount of homemade Russian dressing (mayo and ketsup).

For the gobbler sammich - toasted rye bread, turkey, stuffing, some cranberry sauce and the dressing.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^ This^^^

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
A good roll with butter.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CHEESE

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Heinz 57 sauce

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post