SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Condiment of Choice for Leftover Turkey Sandwiches
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Condiment of Choice for Leftover Turkey Sandwiches Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
It's time for the annual Miracle Whip vs Mayonnaise thread for leftover turkey sandwiches.

Question:
What is the best condiment for leftover turkey sandwiches?

Choices:
Miracle Whip
Mayonnaise
Mustard
Other
I don't eat turkey but like to vote in polls

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
Zatarain's Creole Mustard with liberal shakes of salt & pepper.

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Miracle Whip, salt, lettuce, and WHITE BREAD.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaiser roll, provolone, turkey, and leftover cranberry sauce. GTG

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

I didn't even know that they sold Miracle Whip in GA. <shudder>
Can't personally stand the stuff. May-O-Naze FTW!

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Durkeys Dressing.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Gravy! Big messy hot turkey sandwich sitting on mashed potatoes all covered in gravy.

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Mayo, black pepper and a slice of a good tomato

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anarion:
Zatarain's Creole Mustard with liberal shakes of salt & pepper.
That sounds good. I happen to have a jar of it in the fridge too...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

I didn't even know that they sold Miracle Whip in GA. <shudder>
Can't personally stand the stuff. May-O-Naze FTW!

Indeed. Nasty stuff.

A leftover turkey sandwich with mayo is simply glorious. Mmmmmm.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Cranberry sauce.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Time for our semi-annual mayo vs Miracle Whip contest?

Next: Beans in chili, yea or nay?

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Better than sandwiches: A pile of turkey, a heap of mayo, a thick scattering of salt, all on a single plate. Ya eat with your hands. Turkey dabbed into salt, swiped against the mound of mayo. Some non-conformists swipe the turkey thru the mayo first, then the salt, but that clearly leads to a messy scattering of salt.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Mayo, horseradish flavored mustard, salt, pepper, sliced tomatoes, on fresh baked sourdough bread.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Miracle Whip

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
I voted other, but I do use a tiny bit of mayo, but main condiment is Habanero Salsa on the top half of the sandwich. Oh, and dressing if there is any left.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Mayo, sometimes a little plain yellow mustard mixed in, can't go wrong.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the cranberry sauce for that sandwich.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Miracle Whip

X5. MW is gross.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
Gravy! Big messy hot turkey sandwich sitting on mashed potatoes all covered in gravy.

this sounds good but I would eat with a fork so is it really a sandwich.
I would eat Cranberry salad on my sandwich

Posts: 1602 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post