SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shipmygun Website Issues
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shipmygun Website Issues Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Does anyone else have trouble getting a quote through the shipmygun website? I sold several firearms as was hoping not to gt raked over the coals on shipping. Whenever I click "get started" it gives you an option for handgun or long gun. Whenever I click one nothing happens, and there's no option to enter. When you click step two it just takes you to an info page. Ive tried two browsers plus the laptop and phone. Appreciate any help.

https://www.shipmygun.com/go/create_shipment.php

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep, looks to be having problems right now.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post