Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dave Truong Login/Join 
posted
I apologize for another Dave thread.

Dave, thank your staff for making my 8 year old Luminox watch look like a a show piece!

Posts: 30 | Location: St. Cloud, MN | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
We are very fortunate to have David as an active, participating member here at SIGforum.

For those unfamiliar with David, he also is pretty well known and respected in the Super Hero network, assisting aboard an airliner when duty called.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
We are very fortunate to have David as an active, participating member here at SIGforum.

For those unfamiliar with David, he also is pretty well known and respected in the Super Hero network, assisting aboard an airliner when duty called.

Anyone who goes to some jackleg local jeweler is crazy. David goes above and beyond anyone I've ever dealt with. Can't say enough good things about him.

We need to enlist the Monkey and his Photoshop talents to make a 'Diamond Dave' superhero meme Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
David goes above and beyond anyone I've ever dealt with.

This bears repeating.

quote:
David goes above and beyond anyone I've ever dealt with.

Twice.

He made my bride to be's ring. She's gotten so many compliments on it, it's not even funny. Makes me feel like a hero.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20812 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Dave is a generous, amazing guy. We are fortunate he's with us.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I will pile on as well. He made my wife's anniversary ring. He is a generous and awesome dude and one of the reasons sigforum is amazing.

Be Blessed Dave.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post