SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yes, that's right, Nancy. The Constitution does not say a word about wolves or theaters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yes, that's right, Nancy. The Constitution does not say a word about wolves or theaters Login/Join 
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
She's just a doddering, senile old woman who on her best day was never very bright, and that's being kind about it.

Sadly, this seems to describe a large percentage of Congress these days. It's a shame it's now a retirement home instead of an effective legislative body.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
She is operating on her last neuron and it is critically ill. I cannot understand why her "colleagues" in Congress haven't gotten her help.

RMD

Because deep down they know you can't fix stupid.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
She's just a stupid old woman who got lucky. I see absolutely nothing other than mountains of bullshit, that qualify this imbecile from holding office. It's a joke, really it is. She's just a doddering, senile old woman who on her best day was never very bright, and that's being kind about it.

Accurate and complete summary of a nasty human being.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8682 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Oh poor Nancy, everyone thinks she's an idiot and she needs to go open her mouth and prove us all right!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post