SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yes, that's right, Nancy. The Constitution does not say a word about wolves or theaters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yes, that's right, Nancy. The Constitution does not say a word about wolves or theaters Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Yes, Pelosi is a doddering old fool, and a very wealthy one at that.
Ill gotten gains and all that you know.

I wonder just how much of Pelosi's wealth was earned honorably vs how much was political graft (my bet is on the latter). It is quite certain the kingpin dems know Pelosi's mental faculties are in decay, and are working on a solution. I am not sure Pelosi's main constituents know or care about such things.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
She is vile, and stupid, and powerful, which is one of the worst possible combinations.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Guess it only makes sense if the theater is full of sheep or sheep in wolf's clothing Roll Eyes

https://youtu.be/92sXx-s-qkg

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Guess it only makes sense if the theater is full of sheep or sheep in wolf's clothing Roll Eyes ...

You are describing first Pelosi's constituents, second, Pelosi's cohorts.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Self-promotion is a terrible thing, but somebody has to do it.”

Sounds like Yogi Berra. No offense intended to Mr. Berra.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
“The Constitution does not say that a person can yell wolf in a crowded theater.”

I read this earlier and have been giggling about it all morning.

Just visualize actually doing this: audience is talking and eating and doing their snap-chat thing, just normal movie goers and then you yell WOLF!

Just imagine the lack of chaos. It's no wonder the Constitution doesn't say you can do it. Eek

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I thought the democrats were good with all of the critters like bears and wolves and stuff?

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Her ineptitude reminds me we haven't a clue who the dims are grooming to run in 2020.

Ha! Neither do they.

They'd run Zero again, if they could.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Her ineptitude reminds me we haven't a clue who the dims are grooming to run in 2020.

Ha! Neither do they.

Just remember--no one, NO ONE, had heard of Obama prior to his election to Congress. He went from total nothing to President in just a couple of short years. If the power behind the Democrats can do that, they'll find some loon to try to elect in 2020.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Yes, Pelosi is a doddering old fool, and a very wealthy one at that.
Ill gotten gains and all that you know.

I wonder just how much of Pelosi's wealth was earned honorably vs how much was political graft (my bet is on the latter). It is quite certain the kingpin dems know Pelosi's mental faculties are in decay, and are working on a solution. I am not sure Pelosi's main constituents know or care about such things.

You should read the Chapter about her in this book.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Senility is taking its toll.

Some of her flubbed lines are funny but it just reminded me of an article years ago how she would commandeer military airplanes for flights for herself and her family.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19583 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And some people want to claim that Donald Trump isn't fit to hold office?!?!? Yeah...right. Roll Eyes We should start making that evaluation with this hag and then move on to Maxine, then Dianne, then Chuckie boy, then Mr. McLame, and ...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
Senility is taking its toll.

Some of her flubbed lines are funny but it just reminded me of an article years ago how she would commandeer military airplanes for flights for herself and her family.

Does botox cause dain bramage?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
quote:

Ha! Neither do they.

Just remember--no one, NO ONE, had heard of Obama prior to his election to Congress. He went from total nothing to President in just a couple of short years. If the power behind the Democrats can do that, they'll find some loon to try to elect in 2020.

flashguy

I hope to hell I'm wrong but the moonbats up here are hoping our illustrious senior senator (lacks of capital letters intentional) E. Warren will be the headliner... I don't know if I could take years of commercials for that.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I love the last goof they cited. She's "praying for Bush to be President again" despite the fact that she squalled like a pathological drunken loon at four in the morning during both of the terms the Constitution permitted Bush in the White House.

But she's a "master legislator", you see.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
Yet, I cannot imagine anything that I would love to see more in the Constitution than wolves in theaters.

or real life?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Shh"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"Hey, Pal, I'm trying to watch a movie"

HOOOOOOOOWL

"Hey, Mr. Wolf, is it? I'm going to go talk to the manager. Hey, what are you doing? Stop right there! I mean it, buddy.....HELP!!!!!

OMG, Help, this wolf is attacking me. Stop watching the movie and get some help? HELP!!!

OH GOD, my arm.... he's latched on to it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

RIP, GNASH, TEAR

Cue Nancy Pelosi.

"Only you trained professionals can prevent Wolf attacks in Theaters"

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Pelosi has been an idiot since Day One of her public life, and not just recently. Hell, even Diane Feinstein or Willie Brown, both as despicable as you can imagine, are scholars next to Nance. She rivals Maxine Waters for The Stoopid Award.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Don't forget Sheila Jackson Lee and Hank Johnson.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
quote:

Ha! Neither do they.

flashguy

Same with good looking Bill Clinton who talked some slick shit to Dems, sweet talked to women and got elected to POUS.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Nancy is a product of the Peter Principle, if there ever was one.

"The Peter principle is a concept in management theory formulated by educator Laurence J. Peter and published in 1969. It states that the selection of a candidate for a position is based on the candidate's performance in their current role, rather than on abilities relevant to the intended role. Thus, employees only stop being promoted once they can no longer perform effectively, and "managers rise to the level of their incompetence."

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post