SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yes, that's right, Nancy. The Constitution does not say a word about wolves or theaters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yes, that's right, Nancy. The Constitution does not say a word about wolves or theaters Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Gaffe-prone Dem leader the new Joe Biden?

“The Constitution does not say that a person can yell wolf in a crowded theater.”

“Self-promotion is a terrible thing, but somebody has to do it.”

Roll Eyes

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
She is operating on her last neuron and it is critically ill. I cannot understand why her "colleagues" in Congress haven't gotten her help.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And those odd hand movements & gestures.
She can't disappear quick enough.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
She's just a stupid old woman who got lucky. I see absolutely nothing other than mountains of bullshit, that qualify this imbecile from holding office. It's a joke, really it is. She's just a doddering, senile old woman who on her best day was never very bright, and that's being kind about it.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
And those odd hand movements & gestures.
She can't disappear quick enough.

Yep. That stuff makes her hard to watch. Totally unhinged.

She's a horrible being and shouldn't have anything to do with her current occupation.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't put her in charge of a bake sale.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I hope the Dems keep that fruit loop around til she melts. She's one of the best things we've got to help our side.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
She is in office because the moronic thought processes of all the minions in her district. The same reason McCain, McConnell, Graham, Flake and the rest of the Democratic politicians are in office.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The examples of MSM bias are legion, but her public performances bring to mind President Reagan. He was already out of office when the horror of Alzheimer's began to appear. What followed was story-after-story of possible signs that the President may have been afflicted while in office. I don't know what's physically wrong with Pelosi, but I know there's not a word of speculation in the media.

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember the liquor bills for her flights. She is on old drunk, no more, no less.
Go to any country club on any given mid afternoon and there will be tables full of them washing down valiums with vodka bitching to one another about the short comings of their domestic help or whatnot.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
Remember the liquor bills for her flights. She is on old drunk, no more, no less.
Go to any country club on any given mid afternoon and there will be tables full of them washing down valiums with vodka bitching to one another about the short comings of their domestic help or whatnot.
+1

Using money they didn't make themselves.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I hope the Dems keep that fruit loop around til she melts. She's one of the best things we've got to help our side.
This for sure.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
But remember the bottom line..It isn't that she can be blamed so much...it is because the embiciles in this state of California who keep electing her.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
She is operating on her last neuron and it is critically ill. I cannot understand why her "colleagues" in Congress haven't gotten her help.

She is the queen bee of the hive mind of the Demonrats in Congress.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Pelosi shouldn't be sweeping floors, much less impersonating a "master legislator*".

* Isn't that a racially insensitive remark? Democrat. Master. Legislation. Sounds like she is saying some ancestor owned slaves or voted to keep slavery. Where's the outrage?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31427 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
She waves here arms around more than Bruce Lee did (a distant cousin of the Virginia Lees).

If you keep her dry, she should be GTG for a long time yet:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/uQJ8WrKnLUs

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Yes, Pelosi is a doddering old fool, and a very wealthy one at that.
Ill gotten gains and all that you know.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And, my peers in the Great state of California elected her.. WTH does that say about them?

Posts: 468 | Registered: July 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Her ineptitude reminds me we haven't a clue who the dims are grooming to run in 2020.

Posts: 7451 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
We are oppressed by dead politicians and lunatics. Ten minutes to Wapner!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post