SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    High School Boys get in trouble during trip to DC, Media gets it wrong.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High School Boys get in trouble during trip to DC, Media gets it wrong. Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The elderly Native claims to be a Vietnam combat vet, which everyone has taken for the truth, but some are starting to question it, and dig. Hopefully he's not being dishonest about that.

Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/_NoMan2000.../1087146596066676737

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
A “Viernam War era” veteran, I bet. That’s what a lot of these fake assholes claim, anyway.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
The elderly Native claims to be a Vietnam combat vet, which everyone has taken for the truth, but some are starting to question it, and dig. Hopefully he's not being dishonest about that.

Twitter thread: https://twitter.com/_NoMan2000.../1087146596066676737

I hope his claim is false. He's already been proven a liar on what occurred during the incident.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
When two groups can no longer communicate what is left?

The problem is that you think "communication" means one thing. They find it to mean something different. They believe that communication is a lecture that they get to give. They believe that compromise is only taking 3/4 of what they want instead of taking it all, and calling their actions compromise like a mobster only extorting $1000 out of business owner instead of $2k. Compromise to them is not giving and getting, it is taking.

They have been empowered to believe these things by their liberal handlers and masters.

They are finding out that it isn't true, and their true, nasty side is coming out as it is all they have left (no pun intended).

I agree wholeheartedly. I was perhaps unclear. I believe that violence is a forgone conclusion to this mess. I don't know if it will be in my lifetime or my children's but the fact that it's coming is not in doubt.

In many ways the desire for compromise is what as led to this. The left has always asked for a compromising of morals, and the right has gone along to get along, except the right has always been successful in spite of the left and the left has always benefited from the successes of the right.

The Catholic Diocese better get their crap together although I realize it's awfully tempting for them to join in when others are fucking young men.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I thought he sounded familiar
http://www.fox2detroit.com/new...s-dressed-as-indians

https://www.westernjournal.com...erily-similar-story/

He even has a spot on wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...n_Phillips_(activist)

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My questions is where in the hell where the adults? Surely these kids did not just go to Washington by them selves? Although it looks like the teens acted more like adults then the ones that where yelling at and trying to intimidate them.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
When will this toxic madness stop?

This country either needs to split into two, or there needs to be a major national disaster to unite people.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by am94pm:
My questions is where in the hell where the adults? Surely these kids did not just go to Washington by them selves? Although it looks like the teens acted more like adults then the ones that where yelling at and trying to intimidate them.

There was at least one chaperone with the group. According to the student at the center of the controversy, after listening to the Black Hebrew Israelites spew their insults and other nonsense for quite some time, one of the students asked the chaperone if they could do some school chants to drown out the BHI guys.

The teens were indeed the most mature of the 3 groups present.

A not-surprising irony of this whole thing is that the BHI guys were calling black students n-words, complaining about f@ggots, called a woman a blue-eyed demon, and made misogynistic comments about the women who had confronted them. Had the students done any of those things, you can bet there would be rioting in the streets today.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

EDIT TO ADD

Wow!
I fell For the media’s reporting and their selective photos, hook line and sinker.
Thought these boys were scum of the earth up until I viewed this video of the entire event.

What's amazing to me is, after all we have seen in the last 2+ years regarding the leftists' treatments of the President and his supporters, some still rushed to to post crap like this, before digging further for the truth.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
However in this instance that did not happen on SIGforum.

This thread pointing out discrepancies in the media’s reporting appears to be the first posting.

Did a search prior to my posting and could not find a previous posting.

I am a bit confused by 12131’s comment and wonder if my wording should have been better phrased not only in the thread title, but in my Wow! Comment as well.

Wow!
I fell For the media’s reporting and their selective photos, hook line and sinker.
Thought these boys were scum of the earth up until I viewed this video of the entire event. ran across the Breitbart article with a link to the video of the entire event.

This thread is and has always been about the error in the media’s reporting.
I was expressing shock in that I had believed the media’s reporting.
Many were mis-led including conservative media outlets.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Chief Big Bull Shit.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
When will this toxic madness stop?

This country either needs to split into two, or there needs to be a major national disaster to unite people.

Yep, California needs to drop into the ocean! Problem solved.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I've learned to accept that any news story i read in "paper" or see on TV will be at least initially 85% false. I know this from personal experience when a story in the local paper ran concerning my father. The "facts" in the story were either completely wrong or deliberately misleading.

YOU SIMPLY CAN'T TRUST THE MEDIA, FOLKS.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.mediaite.com/onlin...mming-maga-hat-kids/

"You can delete your old tweets, but the internet is forever. At least, that’s what the Screenshot Bot tells us.

Over the past 24 hours, journalists and public figures on Twitter have deleted previous posts slamming a group of MAGA hat-wearing teens for allegedly taunting a Native American vet, after more footage was released disputing the initial story. From CNN’s Jake Tapper to Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams, many on the internet are sharing a fuller explanation of the initial viral story...

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, during all of this, the DemonCrap House of Rep Chairman of the House Budget Committee said that teenagers should be BANNED from wearing MAGA hats because of this incident.

Now, after it has been shown to be FAKE NEWS, he is trying to back-pedal and say it was all a “joke”. Nope, ain’t buying this fucktard. You said it in a social media tweet, and others piled on too. You OWN this, Mr Congressman Asshole Yarmuth. This fucktard is the Congresscritter from the 3rd Congressional District of Kentucky (Louisville).

https://www.wdrb.com/news/yarm...oOwIdR7zwPVxH0dsZWmk

Since the Dems have controlled the Louisville Govt system for the past 50 years, they also pretty much control everything else around Louisville too. Thankfully, the rest of Kentucky is Republican throughout, except for the Lexington-Fayette County system.

And this is another reason why to NEVER allow a combined City-County govt system.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Others, however, are very subtly just using the ‘delete’ button.

Recode editor and New York Times contributing op-ed writer Kara Swisher, for instance, deleted one tweet saying she was thinking of “finding every one of these shitty kids and giving them a very large piece of my mind,” and other tweets throwing slurs like “Nazi” and “nationalist.” Sinclair chief political correspondent Scott Thurman deleted a tweet alleging students in MAGA hats were “mocking” and “taunting” a Native American in front of the Lincoln Memorial in D.C., asking in a new tweet if the new video changed minds about the kids.
Anti-Trump activist Ed Krassenstein deleted a neutral tweet contemplating the intentions of Nick Sandmann, the young MAGA student accused of smirking at a Native American. His brother, Brian Krassenstein, deleted a tweet calling the students “bigoted.” The New Republic‘s Jeet Heer deleted a tweet arguing the MAGA hat-wearing teens were “racist.” CNN’s Bakari Sellers deleted a tweet suggesting the kids should be “punched in the face.”

Hollywood’s Patton Oswalt deleted a tweet linking to a critical thread that didn’t go so far as doxx the teens but identified alleged culture problems at the school. Oswalt did leave up subsequent retweets maintaining his opinion that they were at fault.

CNN’s Ana Navarro deleted a tweet calling out the “Asswipe” parents of the students for teaching them “bigotry” and “racism.” She tweeted an additional post with the full, unedited video of the teens, maintaining her support for Native American vet Nathan Phillips."

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Chief Big Bull Shit.

Chief Shitting Bull

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Another story of Chief Shitting Bull.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/...k9NJAfpQNas257p9zVFA

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
CBS just did a "suck up" on the evening news....

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post