SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help! Need Redfield scope turret cover.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! Need Redfield scope turret cover. Login/Join 
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted
I lost one of the caps that was on the adjustment turret of my 20-30 year old Redfield 4X scope. Anybody have a spare, or one to sell? I tried Brownell, Sarco, Ebay, Amazon, and no luck. Thanks for the help.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might. I have a box full of old scopes somewhere.
Won't be out to the farm till maybe Saturday I'll dig around then and let you know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dusty3030,

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you tried Redfield, new ones might interchange with the old ones.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately they say the new ones are different. Thanks for the suggestion.

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
I have an old redfield lo-pro 3x9. If you know that they will fit, send me an email (in my profile). They are sort of flat top dome shaped. Let me know.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will keep an eye out at the garage sales this week end.

would a finger cot hold you over ? until one shows up?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54631 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Numrich?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
How about a new scope? They've come a long way in 30 years, even the cheap ones.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dug through the box, no older Redfield's.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Orion5,

Thanks for the karma. Caps and goodies. I owe you, may the force reward you for your generosity.

Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Know anyone with a 3D printer? I'm seeing lots of downloadable print files for all sorts of turret covers online.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Don't know anyone with 3D.