SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Wife is the Smartest Person in the World
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Wife is the Smartest Person in the World Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
Good grief, that sounds exhausting.

That's how it is for us dudes.

Not all dudes, only those who live with SWMBOs.

I’ve seen friends of mine bend over for wives and having to tiptoe / coddle the spawn step kids... I don’t know how they do it, because most of them sound like the OP, pissed that the kid is a moron yet they are afraid of pissing off the equally moronic wife...

Yeah, no thanks.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
I noticed you are in CA, so I am assuming her son is as well. I moved away from CA several years ago, but I seem to recall back then that when registering a car, not only did you need to bring the proper paperwork to the DMV with you, you also had to bring the car. They would send a DMV rep out in the parking lot with you to verify the VIN, and maybe a couple other things.
In any case, if those are still the rules, I don't see how he can register it before getting it out of impound.

Posts: 478 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Why was it towed? Was he driving it without registration? (I have a car in my garage that did not get registered last year, but it's not in trouble unless I try to drive it.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post