SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Youtube TV Live
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Youtube TV Live Login/Join 
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted
Anyone using it? Experiences?

Thanks!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
I was just looking into this. To find out if it is offered in your zip code, click the free trial; the second screen will tell you if it is available. Wasn't here in the sticks.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
I took a quick look at the offering a few weeks ago, and as I recall, it wasn't on par with PSVue, DirectTV Now, SlingTV, at least yet. Besides, I hate that youtube is trying make conservative youtubers like Prager U fail. They're even going after center/left youtubers when they post videos expressing conservative ideas.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
I'm doing the free trial and am quite happy with it. Cox is getting a call tomorrow with some bad news.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Since it doesn't work with Amazon Fire Stick/TV, which is what I have in each of my TV's, its a non-starter. Apparently YouTube and Amazon have had some sort of pissing contest ongoing about content, so YouTube has decided not to play nice with them.

When DirectTV NOW gets their cloud DVR up and running right, and they resolve the issue of only being able to have two consecutive streams, I'll sign onto their platform.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post