SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care.
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care. Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss, Charlie. I'll continue to pray for you.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5479 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
My condolences.........

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
My condolences Charlie. May her memory be for a blessing.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Words don't suffice at all.
Sorry about your loss.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss, Charlie. Frown

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
God Bless and keep you, my friend. So sorry to hear this news.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am truly sorry for the loss of your wonderful wife.
Sending wishes of comfort and our condolences.

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I am so, so sorry for your loss, that actually brought tears to my eyes. Please accept our deepest condolences on your loss.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences Charlie.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry, our prayers continue for you.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, Charlie, 58 years of marriage is quite a testament of love and commitment you both have.

So sorry to read of your loss, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you adjust. I hope you find more comfort than sorrow as you reflect on your memories together.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss Charlie. You have my prayers and condolences.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm So sorry for your loss

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad to hear of your loss, you and Sandy Lee will still be in our prayers.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss, Charlie. You are in my prayers.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss GC. May the memories of your time together give you comfort.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post