SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jerky Karma **Winner - BigSwede**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerky Karma **Winner - BigSwede** Login/Join 
Picture of Trooperdan
posted Hide Post
count me in please!

Posts: 946 | Location: Raeford NC | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jerky? Yes please.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Add me please! Thanks!

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oooooooh, I’m sooo in!! Thank you!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me! Thank you!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks very much for the chance !!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I was soo looking for forward to this karma coming up!
Please include me and thanks.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I LOVE jerky! Please count me in, as well.

Posts: 95 | Location: Virginia | Registered: February 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Count me in, more so for my wife. She loves jerky!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1736 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
I see they have turkey jerky…I love that stuff. Please toss my name in the hat — thanks!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity...please count me in!

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Please include me. Thanks

Is this your store?

The karmanator has spoken, and BigSwede is the winner. Please look for an email from me at the address listed in your profile.

And to answer your question, no I am not affiliated with this store at all. I just love their jerky.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigSwede:
Please include me. Thanks

Is this your store?

The karmanator has spoken, and BigSwede is the winner. Please look for an email from me at the address listed in your profile.

And to answer your question, no I am not affiliated with this store at all. I just love their jerky.[/QUOTE

Awesome! Thank you.

Posts: 5300 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats BigSwede! Thanks for a fun karma, Palm!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post