SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jerky Karma **Winner - BigSwede**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerky Karma **Winner - BigSwede** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yes please....I love me some jerky!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
As I'm currently eating "keto" this jerky would be a real treat! Please add my name - thank you!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6723 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please include me!
Hmmmmm jerky!

Thank You,
Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

I love Jerky. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I'm in...thanks!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah. Please consider me.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow! That's different, please count me in.

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm Mmmmm Good, I do like Jerky so please go ahead and throw my name in the Karmanator as well.

thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I love good jerky. Used to get it from a meat processor in downtown Dallas who made it as a side item. Please enter me in this karma.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance for some jerky. Thanks for the Karma!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm IN!! Big Grin

Okay, okay, I guess I won't try to slip in, since you called me out by name and whatnot.

For all entering, whoever wins will love it, it's all fantastic!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in too! I love jerky. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 170 | Location: IL | Registered: February 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Please include me! I don’t post often, but I do peruse the board daily. Love Jerky! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Please include me to the yummy mix, thanks!

Posts: 5197 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the opportunity.

I'm going to order a few of the hots right now.

And I get a bad feeling they will become a permanent line item on my bank statement...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Please enter me!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Those jerky looks tasty! Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
In please!

I have a hard time eating during the day, especially during the summer. I live off jerky, sunflower seeds, and pistachios. Get my lunch break about 4pm...

Thanks for the chance!!!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post