SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jerky Karma **Winner - BigSwede**
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jerky Karma **Winner - BigSwede** Login/Join 
posted
Up for karma is $25 worth of jerky, shipped to your doorstep.

The rules are this: be a member prior to this post, live in the lower 48 to save me on shipping, and not be slabsides45 (he won last year).

Vinnybass, you are eligible again if you choose to participate since you won 2 years ago.

This is where you will be selecting your jerky, any combination that adds up to $25:

http://www.dublinstore.com/jerky-varieties

Karmanator will pick a winner this weekend, or earlier if interest wanes.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Palm,

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Please enter me!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you for this generous karma.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Love me some jerky! Please count me in.

JP

Posts: 2041 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet! (or salty) count me in!

steve

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
who doesn't love jerky? count me in, thank you.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2659 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Mmmm. Thanks for the chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. thanks.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Loves me some meaty treats!

In and thanks for the opportunity.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10919 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
If God did not intend for us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat? - John Cleese

Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well!

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please put my name in the hat and thank you for the generous offer and opportunity.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
¿¡Qué!? Did someone say jerky? I'm in!

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Oh, heck yes. Thank you for the great opportunity at some meaty goodness.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Love jerky - please count me in.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Is this your store?

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Great Karma, please include me.

Win

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
In please. Love me some jerky.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please.
Always up for some good jerky.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15153 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Palm, please don't include me. Winning this karma should be a once & done, IMO. I'd rather everyone else have a shot.

I buy from Dublin pretty regularly now, thanks to you.

Everyone, this is some good jerky & a fine karma from an outstanding member.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post