SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What the hell is wrong with people???

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
What the hell is wrong with people??? Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted
quote:
A Moorhead man is accused of abusing his 2-month-old daughter, including rubbing hot sauce and cayenne pepper in her eyes and blocking her airway until she turned blue.

Link

The world just continues to become more fucked up and twisted. I will never say again I have seen or heard it all because everyday brings more human atrocities than I can never imagine.

Where this will all end who knows.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Evil in the world is hardly a new phenomenon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Wood chipper, feet first. Mad

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Regretfully Alan is correct. We just hear more about it because of 24/7 news cycles.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Need a license to drive a car.
Background check to buy a gun.
But to bring forth a kid?
Nothing needed.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
2 month old baby girl. Bring back bull whipping in public. I hope the little one is OK.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post