SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Knew Gymnastics Could Make Me Laugh - NSFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Knew Gymnastics Could Make Me Laugh - NSFW Login/Join 
posted
I guess my sense of humor is rather dry as I don't find too much that makes me laugh. However, this video on gymnastics made me chuckle and then some.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
That was great.

Being an old lecher (heh, heh, c'mere little girl I have candy) in the Artie Johnson/Ruth Buzzy mode doncha know...?

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Slippy, Flippy, VJJ bouncy, stiffy making shit!
Yup it's all that!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
If he was an Olympic announcer I watch gymnastics. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Yeah, the announcer was cheeky and funny, but aside from that, that was one amazing routine by that girl.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Yeah, the announcer was cheeky and funny, but aside from that, that was one amazing routine by that girl.

Jim

Agreed. Some of the best flipy spiny shit I've ever see.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
OzzyMan has some great vids. Check out his on a buxom weather gal Yanet Garcia. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/result...zy+man+yanet+garcia+

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Little known fact- "flippy, spinny shit" was the original name for gymnastics. They decided to revise and shorten the name in 1962.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Little known fact- "flippy, spinny shit" was the original name for gymnastics. They decided to revise and shorten the name in 1962.
I think it's from the Greek. "Gy," as in "to rotate." Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I think it's from the Greek. "Gy," as in "to rotate." Wink

So, a gynecologist also rotates? Big Grin

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3440 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Make sure you watch Ozzy reviews Brazilian TV. Yowza.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Big Grin "The power of booty!" Big Grin

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Mongoose vs. Lions" gives the honey badger video a run for its money. Got an ab workout laughing so hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I39dmsWKpw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I39dmsWKpw

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He better hope that gal isn't offended by his review, because those thighs could crack his head like a walnut.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5624 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
OzzyMan has some great vids. Check out his on a buxom weather gal Yanet Garcia. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/result...zy+man+yanet+garcia+

As suggested I just checked out some of his other videos. Damn, the guy is funny.

And who doesn't like pole dancing...Maddie Sparkle is bound to be a classic.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Sweet fucking crikey! That was good, thanks.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
Big Grin "The power of booty!" Big Grin

Indeed. Smile

Posts: 22860 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
this is good...
https://www.bing.com/videos/se...D584775616&FORM=VIRE

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
"Mongoose vs. Lions" gives the honey badger video a run for its money. Got an ab workout laughing so hard.

The power of shitcunts compels you, the power of shitcunts compels you, the power of shitcunts COMPELS YOU!!!

I do believe I have a new phrase to ward off snowflakes when encountered Big Grin

Posts: 2825 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gymnastics is an abbreviation for Gynocological Movement Nasty In Cramped Spaces.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post