SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recovery from recent hospital stay Karma-- Winners last page
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recovery from recent hospital stay Karma-- Winners last page Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Been there myself once, keep your head up and keep charging, it's the only way to go, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you gave death the middle finger. Please count me in on this karma. Thanks for the chance and hopefully you won't have any more hospital visits in the near future.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you are not early
you are late
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your karma. I could use a little luck these days.
Thank you.

Posts: 293 | Location: Roswell, Georgia | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Glad you are on the mend. Please include me, thank you.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Congrats Sir. Please add me

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Cheating the reaper! Hell yeah, way to go. I'm in.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and please count me in...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Good luck on the recovery. Not in for the karma as I already have a coin.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Good to hear, please count me in. Thanks

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I do not have but wish I did! Thankful you are better, been there ! Thanks for a great karma! Stay well!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Glad you are doing better.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations on recovering! I'd love a challenge coin for a lucky coin to carry and show off.

Posts: 2353 | Location: Vancouver WA | Registered: September 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes on your recovery!!

Please add me to your generous karma!

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just used Chance's handy dandy Karmanator. Winners are John V and RIC.45 Both can reach me with their address at the email in my Profile.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
WHOOP!! Thanks for a great karma Mark! Email sent.

Congrats again on cheating Death.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Received my karma today. The "little something extra" is a one ounce silver coin! Pictures to follow when I find a new pic hosting site tomorrow.

Thanks again Mark!!

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
No wonder he almost died.
Check out his life's rigorous schedule.
10,000 women?
That would put him on par with Wilt Chamberlain.

http://www.charlotteobserver.c...rticle183044431.html

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post