SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recovery from recent hospital stay Karma-- Winners last page
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recovery from recent hospital stay Karma-- Winners last page Login/Join 
posted
Feeling like I cheated death this time around, and been given a new lease on life! Certainly Karma worthy Wink

Up for Karmanator to pick the winners are 2 Sig Forum Silver Challenge coins with a little something extra.

I would like these to go to members who were not able to procure one for themselves, so if your lucky enough to have one, please do not enter.

Thanks all for the prayers and well wishes during this stressful time! John V + RIC.45 are the winners

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wreckdiver,

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your recovery and for cheating death

I will be unlucky #1 and have my name as the first one in the hat.

And I do not have a Challenge coin.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Add me to the karma drawing please.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your still with us. In Please and thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Godspeed of n the continued recovery. Please include me in this generous karma.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Keep on truckin'.
Count me in, thanks...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Count me in as I never got a challenge coin. Thanks.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Glad you are still with us, I would love a chance. Thanks you!

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am glad you are doing better!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34105 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Truckin' On indeed. Congrats, well-wishes on the recovery. I'm glad to ask to be counted in.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Glad you made it through your health scare and are still on this side of the dirt! Don't have any challenge coins so please include me as well. Thanks!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
If you're going to cheat...cheat in war and cheat death. Glad you have a new lease.

Please add me as I was unable to get a coin at the time.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Congratulations on making it out in one piece.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Still praying for all to go well for you. Please include me on your generou karma.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your recovery. Please include me in your generous karma.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Glad you are back and recovering. I had a similar experience myself in 2013. I did not get a coin previously, so please enter me in your great recovery karma.

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am doing GREAT, coming back with a vengeance!!

If it weren't for the 10# limit on my left arm due to the pacemaker/defib, I would say I'm better than when I went in.

Driving the wifey nuts as she thinks I should not be doing anything, but I'm just not made that way Razz

Life is now more about living than it ever was.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Very glad you're out and doing better. Plea to include me, and thank you!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I came real close to the dark void myself last year. Scary stuff for sure. One of these days I'll tell the tale here. I'm certainly glad you dodged that bullet. I know I am.

I missed out on getting a coin due to higher priorities at the time and would like a chance at this Karma.

Thanks,

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Glad you made it OK.
Please do not add my name to your karma.
I already have a silver challenge coin.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post