SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Hollywood Reporter Cover Celebrates "Triumph of the Beta Male"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hollywood Reporter Cover Celebrates "Triumph of the Beta Male" Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
They look they need therapy, I’ve got the perfect PhD for them....

https://youtu.be/uaFy0x_Uixo

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Isn’t that special

Posts: 13257 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
It's not that such people exist, it's that they're everywhere.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another shot fired in the war on men!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
I lost testosterone just looking at that.

I *GAINED* testosterone by looking at that.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Bearded guy isn't surprised - he has "crazy eyes."

I worked in an office with a dude that had those eyes. Always, I was waiting for him to show up with a rifle and off us all.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post