SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    iPad Case Karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

iPad Case Karma Login/Join 
posted
I have a almost brand new ESR slim iPad case for 3017/2018 0.7 inch iPad that I am not using and wanted to pass it on.

No rules, just let me know who is interested and I will pick a winner Sunday

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X...AAABcXUgoAAAAAWvyfDg

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
If it will fit the 2017 iPad 5th Gen, I would love to have it for my son. Thanks!

Posts: 1461 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I would like to partake upon this karma. Thank you for offering it.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeriel:
If it will fit the 2017 iPad 5th Gen, I would love to have it for my son. Thanks!

Go to amazon link but I believe it will fit 2017/2018?

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
.7”, is that they new iPad Micro?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
.7”, is that they new iPad Micro?

Sorry, typo....9.7"

posted Hide Post
Well, with only two entires it came down to a coin toss and Ramius was the winner

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
I would like to partake upon this karma. Thank you for offering it.

You won the coin toss but have no email in your profile...please email your address asap

thanks