SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    August Karma!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

August Karma!!! Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I am in for a try, Dave! Thanks!

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Nice! Please include me. Thanks!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love to see success from those that have their priority's right(God, family, country). That and great customer service!

Please add me to the Karma.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Always been a fan of the nato strap watches.

Thanks as always.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
I am in!

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
Pick me! Dave Truong is the master!

Posts: 397 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
In Please

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Nice looking watch, please include me!

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Please do not include me. Just wanted to say that I won this watch in a karma, and it is a very nice watch.
Thanks,
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me for that beautiful watch.

Posts: 114 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m all in for it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3527 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. It's my birthday month Smile

As always, thanks for the karma opportunity.

Posts: 490 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma Thanks,Im not in as I have gone to watches that are way smarter then I am !!!! Good luck everyone with a bump to the top.

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome- put me in

Posts: 194 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
So very kind of you! Please add me to the mix.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8523 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Nice looking watch there. Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a shot at it. Thank you David.

Posts: 4043 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
I will take a chance. Thanks David.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Anyone heard how Dave is doing? Last post was last month on the 19th? I'm not in this karma by the way.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post