SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elizabeth Smart’s father comes out as gay...

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Elizabeth Smart’s father comes out as gay... Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted
On my phone I haven’t figured out how to link go to Fox News and scroll down you’ll find it. Why is this news? This is not even thinly veiled media whoring. What? Its been too long since our daughter was kidnapped people might forget about us!! I know I’ll hold a presser and tell people I’m gay and what a relief that I finally told the whole wide world! Fuck you you phony bastard much of the gay community hates you for using your sexuality for attention whoring! And fuck Fox News for even using this bullshit as a filler!

You’re a damn nobody and now you just made it worse! Oh and poor old Lizzy she couldn’t help herself she had to be there right along side dear old dad and his coming out party. Told everybody what a deeply personal decision this was for mommy and daddy!! Sorry hon but you don’t hold pressers for personal decisions. And you use the last name of Smart? I just added more people to my list who I hope to out live!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8523 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Click on button and select copy to clip board. Paste into first field in 'URL' button. Then highlight the title of article and cut and paste into second field to give the link a title, or you can just delete title and make your own such as 'LINK'.

Father of Utah kidnapping survivor Elizabeth Smart comes out as gay

Back on topic, it's not news at all, nor do I care one bit what he does with his dick.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
ZERO FUCKs.

Not remotely news, just the standard MSM circle group groping and flatulence.

Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
That was the first thing I thought, how the heck is this “news”. Who cares!!

Posts: 1358 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He seemed effeminate as hell when his daughter was kidnapped. Well, he did stupid shit like bringing homeless to his house to do work. Go figure Elizabeth gets kidnapped due to his antics. Now, instead of simply divorcing his wife and getting a new life he's fucking everyone in his family. A total shit bag.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
As if she hadn't been through enough in her life already. God bless her.

Posts: 8607 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I had to look up who she was. Guess I'm getting old, because I thought the story was connected to Barbara Feldon. As for daddy, I've not the remotest interest in him. To Ms Smart, she is a winner and a fighter.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Well, he did stupid shit like bringing homeless to his house to do work.

Should be asking this now: Were they really homeless? What kind of 'work' were they really doing?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post