SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dana Delivers- Join or Donate to the NRA!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dana Delivers- Join or Donate to the NRA! Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure which gets a bigger rolleyes from me. The video itself or the butthurt it has stirred from the left.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
I'm not sure which gets a bigger rolleyes from me. The video itself or the butthurt it has stirred from the left.

You're kidding. No, really. You're kidding. Right?

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Which video and why? Just curious. I couldn't agree more on the left's response.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

You're kidding. No, really. You're kidding. Right?

It's my opinion, deal with it.

quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Which video and why? Just curious. I couldn't agree more on the left's response.

I'm talking about the ad. While I enjoy a good troll when I see one, I'm allergic to melodrama.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arc, you and I disagree on this one and I seldom disagree with your posts. I'm a little surprised but I'm pretty sure we're not far apart on pressing issues.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Hey, I know the NRA lost its biggest spokesman when he became a private citizen again, but do they really need to try this hard? We don't all have to agree on everything, fellas.

Arc.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
And the left goes crazy...

NRA ad offers violent, us-vs.-them pitch that demonizes Donald Trump protesters and even comedians

http://www.oregonlive.com/toda...iolent_us-vs-th.html

A new online ad promoting the National Rifle Association exploits America's political divisions and calls for a "clenched fist of truth."

Come on --- Clenched Fist. They are upset over the use of the term Clenched Fist ???

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm no fan of hers, either.

Yes, she likes guns, yes, she's pretty attractive, yes, she pisses off the left, but that doesn't mean much to me. We can do much, much better, in terms of "our face" or "our voice".

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post

This one I like, doesn't trigger roly eyes.

Arc.

Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:

Yes, she likes guns, yes, she's pretty attractive, yes, she pisses off the left, but that doesn't mean much to me. We can do much, much better, in terms of "our face" or "our voice".

The hell you say?

I love the dickens outa her! Think the gene pool oughta have a LOT more like her in it.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of valley girl, either.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think she's awesome. I wish I had a street full of neighbors just like her.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Who's running the NRA these days?

The Second Amendment articulates one of our fundamental, individual civil rights which we enjoy simply as human beings. As such, our rights...YOUR rights...transcend all other considerations. Whether we like it or not, they apply to everyone, no matter who they are or what they believe.

Our sociopolitical differences must be settled in the arena of civil discourse and under the rule of law. It's not too late for us to solve our problems in accordance with our bedrock American values, just because a few thousand masked hard-left anarchists and misguided, bought-off racists say it is. It's only too late when WE say it is. They only win when we give up on that which makes us Americans. Nothing the violent extremists can do can kill the American Idea.

Only our own reactionary hatred can.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post
I'm really lost to the opposition to this ad. It seems perfectly normal to me.

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nailed it.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by enidpd804:

Nowhere in it did she call for instigating violence.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah. Don't get it. Everything she said in that video is spot on. All she calls for is fighting it with "the clenched fist of truth."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Yeah. Don't get it. Everything she said in that video is spot on. All she calls for is fighting it with "the clenched fist of truth."

Well, the "opposition" or vocal butthurt about the ad, is because it's all they've got now, and what they do. They need to make sure that the pawns stay outraged. To me, it gets a rolleyes, to a leftist, it comes off as a call to violence apparently. Does it really? No, I don't think so. Especially because the activities _of_ the left it describes are truthful. I haven't seen anyone butthurt about the commercial also complain that people shouldn't riot.

I'd say that it does highlight how a leftist thinks. Whereas you and I can distinguish between use of force for defence, and wanton violence, the left can't or won't, because it doesn't fit how they view the world. Which is currently:

Violence is bad, unless you're fighting the police or destroying your own community. That is now "self expression." They need these conditions so the next sack of shit they prop up can be the one with the solution.

Arc.