SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Something different for July 4th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something different for July 4th Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
Decided for the day to bring in the 50 star flag and put up this one up for the day.

God Bless America!

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Lifesize pic! Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Sorry, forgot to resize the image. I apologize.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Celebrating Brexit 1776!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, just beautiful.

Enjoy the day.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I love it! I really need to get one of those! I do display a smaller 50 star flag in our front yard 24/7, but that one would be neat to have for the 4th of July. Smile

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:

That's alright, it deserves to be BIG. I'm flying my Capitol flown flag today. It only comes on for the Fourth any a few other times of the year.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I'm flying my Capitol flown flag today.

I have thought about acquiring one of those, I've refrained from doing so the last eight years, however.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
It is legal and appropriate to fly any version of the US Flag that was ever commissioned.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
This, too, is a moment of Zen.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Decided for the day to bring in the 50 star flag and put up this one up for the day.

God Bless America!

I've been casually keeping my eyes out for a 48-star flag. If it was good enough to fly atop Mt Suribachi, it's good enough for my flagpole.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I'm flying my Capitol flown flag today.

I have thought about acquiring one of those, I've refrained from doing so the last eight years, however.

Mine was a gift to me 25+ years ago from my grandma for making the honor roll for the first time. It's very special to me. Prior to that I was in special education classes. Was honor roll student every semester except one after that.

Luckily I've only looked at certificate once or twice over the years and don't remember if or how much of a douche her Representative buddy was. Chances are pretty good he was, she lives in MD.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
It is legal and appropriate to fly any version of the US Flag that was ever commissioned.

flashguy

Yes

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post